Wednesday, March 7, 2012
I Hotel
While reading this segment of the book I enjoyed it but was confused at all the different stories and where they were all leading. Perhaps we would have had to read the whole book to fully understand all the individual characters' stories and how they all peice together but because we are only reading one section it was strange to read. The segment I enjoyed the most was Ria's section. I felt that her section of the packet had the most purpose because I could understand the whole picture of what her story was like. The stories that came from the male characters were a little more difficult to peice together because they kind of blended together but had some major distinctions. What I find really interesting is how all of these characters are brought together to go to Alcatraz to help out with the Indian occupation. I think it would be interesting to find out the whole story because this packet was such an interesting insight into the book as a whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment